Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Excerpt from HOLD ME NEVER

Excerpt from HOLD ME NEVER, a New Adult dystopian erotic romance:


The Commander's breathing is very quiet behind me, his chest pressed lightly against my back. I turn my face and my forehead brushes against the stubble on his jaw. My lips are so near the bare skin on his neck I can smell the clean, masculine scent coming from his body. With a gasp, I jerk and shrink back, acutely aware of the proximity and warmth of our bodies.

I have never been so close to a man before.

From the corner of my eye, I can see his Adam's apple move as he swallows. With his arms locked around me, I can feel the hardness of his muscles, the soft brush of his hand against my thigh when he adjusts the reins in his grip. When I sway slightly, he catches me with an arm around my waist.

You okay?” he asks in a low voice.

With his arm around my waist pressing me to him, I can feel the Commander's rock hard male body at my back. And his chest is not the only thing about him that is rock hard. Seated as I am between his legs, I can feel the hard bulge between his muscular thighs.

I have never laid my eyes or hands on a man's naked body before, never known or felt a male's throbbing hardness.

The heat creeping up my neck is threatening to set my face on fire. But that strange heat is also pulsing in my gut, pooling low down in my belly. What is happening to me? Why am I feeling so...hot? Why is there an insistent pulsing ache in my core?

I should be fighting him, pushing him away, not wanting him to hold me closer and wondering how his hands and mouth would feel on me. What the hell is the matter with me? I must have a death wish—which will be fulfilled pretty soon.



COMING SOON TO AMAZON! August 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Release!

MARKED BY THE ALPHA (Bear Ridge, Book 2) is live! 1-Click at Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084ZRT3JW   Stopping at a small tow...