Sunday, August 25, 2013

Special New Release Sale!

HOLD ME NEVER, a New Adult Erotic Romance is now at a special new release price of $0.99 only!
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EQ38676

Excerpt:
...
He senses my frustration, or rather, his need is as urgent as mine. I can feel the tensing of his muscles and his hard length pushing against my belly as our tongues tangle and thrust, licking and savoring each other. My fingers clumsily fumble at his buttons, making little headway. My clothes on the other hand pose no challenge at all. With a savage rip, the brown cloths are off my body and in a heap against the wall. Running his hands down my naked body, Jaxon makes a low growling sound at the back of his throat. His eyes drink in every inch of my body, and his expression darkens into a deadly intensity. For the first time, I see him as he is on the battlefield, unyielding and unafraid. With his sights locked on the enemy, he makes a formidable soldier. His movements are sharp and swift, and I stifle a cry when he lunges towards me. With a violent shiver of fear and excitement, my instinct to flee takes over and I try to dodge him. I lurch sideways, but he tracks my movement with precision and speed.

I find myself up against the wall, with nowhere to run. His powerful fists slam into the wall, and his arms cage me in.

...

Get it now at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EQ38676

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Release!

MARKED BY THE ALPHA (Bear Ridge, Book 2) is live! 1-Click at Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084ZRT3JW   Stopping at a small tow...